A Companion Program for Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
Are You Sick & Tired Of Feeling Sick & Tired?
Check All That Apply
You’re saddled with a diagnosis your doctor labels as “chronic” or even “incurable,” but you know – you just know – that there’s a way out of this
You’ve maxed out what Western medicine has to offer – and you’re still suffering
Your health care providers have told you’ll be popping pills and “managing your symptoms” for the rest of your life. But deep down, you hear a little whisper that says, “Maybe there’s a better way.”
You’ve tried drugs, but they’re just not working, you’re fed up with side effects, and you’re feeling empowered to reclaim your healthy, vital body
You’ve had a bunch of lab tests, but nobody can quite figure out what’s wrong with you, but you know something is wrong because your body just doesn’t feel the way it once did.
You feel tired often, your body is in pain, you’re not sleeping well, you feel stressed, moody and on edge, you’re unhappy with your weight, or you’ve lost your mojo – and you’re finally ready to take back your health!
Dear Empowered-But-Not-So-Vital Patient,
Have you been diagnosed with some disease, disorder, or injury?
Has Western medicine failed to alleviate all your suffering?
If you answered “yes,” please know that you’re not alone.
Countless patients are in a similar situation, feeling powerless and frustrated, unsure and unable to break free.
But if you’re ready to break free from the shackles of your health conditions and finally take command of your healthy future, then you’re definitely in the right place!
This program is NOT for you if:
- You’re married to being a victim of your illness
- You’re getting secondary gain from being sick or in pain – like a disability check, an excuse not to do what you dream of doing, or the attention of others – and you’re not willing to give up what you’re getting as a result of your health challenges
- You’re looking for the easy way out – like a pill that allows you not to dig deeper into what might have predisposed you to your health issue
- The idea that your body has natural self-healing mechanisms that are influenced by thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that originate in your mind sounds like New Age hooey to you
- You believe that Western medicine is the end all, be all, and you view everything else with skepticism
- You truly believe in your heart that it is impossible for your health to improve
If your inner voice whispers, “There must be more to life than this,” you can trust that the voice is right. There IS a better way. There IS more to life than this.
I Know This From My Personal Experience…
At 27 years old, I was a stressed out, overworked, exhausted, achievement junkie who wound up with high blood pressure and heart palpitations. My doctors told me I would have to take pills for the rest of my life… and then they sent me back to the operating room to keep working 36 hour shifts.
By 33, I had gained weight, I was on three medications that weren’t working, and I was on the fast track to an early heart attack. I had been diagnosed with precancerous cells on my cervix that required surgery, which failed to get rid of the precancerous cells. I also suffered from severe allergies that weren’t responding to allergy shots and three drugs and a painful sexual condition that drugs weren’t helping.
My doctors told me I would be dependent on drugs for the rest of my life, and because I had been programmed to believe that Western medicine was the only way, and because I felt helpless, I believed my doctors and resigned myself to an unhealthy life and an early death.
Then, at the age of 36, my Perfect Storm hit and my life was never the same after that. In January of 2006, I gave birth to my daughter, my dog died, my healthy young brother wound up in full blown liver failure as a rare side effect of the common antibiotic Zithromax, which he was taking for a sinus infection, and then my beloved father died of a brain tumor – all in a two week span. Talk about losing your mojo overnight.
When your life falls apart, you can either grow or you can grow a tumor. I decided that instead of allowing my body to continue to manifest my stressors physically, it was time to finally wake up and do whatever it would take to finally get healthy, inside and out.
I wound up taking a huge leap of faith by quitting my job, selling my house, liquidating my retirement account and borrowing money so I could buy my freedom, moving to the country with my husband and newborn, starting a meditation practice, hiking daily, reading a lot of self-help books, taking a lot of workshps, writing in my journal, asking my body what it needed in order to heal, writing “The Prescription” for myself, and then mustering up the courage to put it into action. As a result, I’m now down to half the dose of one of my medications, and all of my symptoms resolved.
Diet, Exercise, And Taking Your Vitamins May Be The Least Important Part Of Your Health
While diet, exercise, and taking your vitamins are important elements of any Whole Health Prescription, other aspects of a healthy lifestyle may be even more important. No amount of kale is going to counterbalance the poisonous effects on the body of chronic, repetitive stress responses, with all the cortisol and epinephrine that result from stress.
As I write about in detail in the New York Times bestselling book I wrote, Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself, the body is beautifully equipped with natural self-repair mechanisms that can fix broken proteins, kill cancer cells, fight infectious agents, and retard aging. But these natural self-repair mechanisms are flipped on and off with the power of your mind, and when they’re flipped off, it’s impossible for the body to be optimally healthy.
Promoting health without seeking health in all aspects of our lives – healthy relationships, a healthy professional life, a healthy spiritual life, a healthy financial life, and so on – is an exercise in futility. Not until we realize that our bodies are mirrors of our interpersonal, spiritual, professional, sexual, creative, financial, environmental, mental, and emotional health can we truly heal. Our bodies are the sum total of our life experience.
Why Are You Sick?
- You’ve cared for everyone else at the expense of your own self-care
- You’ve never forgiven that person who hurt you when you were young
- You’ve been slogging away at a job that robs you of your life force
- You’re always afraid of how you’re going to pay the bills
- You’re in a toxic relationship
- You’ve lost touch with a feeling of connection with a divine force
- You let resentment and bitterness seep into your cells when someone betrayed you
- Someone died and grief filled your heart
But now what? Prozac?
You numb your way through your day with unnecessary busyness, but it’s harder and harder to ignore the restlessness when the dark nights of the soul hit. In the inky, moonless night, unable to get back to sleep, you wrestle with the messages from your body, afraid to hear the truth of what your body is trying to tell you.
Without the distractions of daytime, it’s harder to escape the truth of what your body is trying to communicate with you. You’re forced to face your demons – fear, anxiety, stress, regret, resentment, sadness, and disillusionment.
Who is that person you dreamed of being back before you started wearing masks so you could fit in, so you could pretend to be like all the other moms/ stockbrokers/ students/ lawyers/ church-goers/ socialites?
What lights your fire? What turns you on? What big dreams do you harbor? What would you do if you knew you could not fail? What rules would you break if there were no consequences? What secret passions lurk within you?
Maybe you honestly don’t know that person anymore. You buried that part of you back when you were younger. After taking another pill, you finally drop back off into a fitful sleep, and two hours later, you wake up, push the replay button, and start the whole tedious cycle over again.
Are You Ready To Get Off The Treadmill?
Are you willing to believe, with absolute certainty, that it is your birthright to be free, not just from illness, but from all that other junk you carry along with you?
I’m here to tell you it’s not only possible; it’s downright life-saving!
But first, you have to get clear on what might have predisposed you to your health challenges in the first place. What’s triggering the stress responses in your body that are deactivating your body’s natural self-repair mechanisms? What areas of your life are you not optimally healthy? What underlies the health condition that landed you at the doctor’s office? And how can you ramp up those self-repair mechanisms back into high gear?
It’s Not Your Fault
Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not blaming you for your illness. As Dr. Christiane Northrup says, “We are responsible TO our illness, not FOR our illness.”
Perhaps your illness has absolutely nothing to do with events in your life. Maybe you were just born with a bum gene or live next to a toxic waste dump or suffered from a tragic accident.
I’m not suggesting that your illness is your fault – not in the slightest.
But I AM inviting you to ask your health issues what they might teach you. How might your life experiences be predisposing you to illness?
When you begin to perceive illness as an opportunity for personal growth and spiritual awakening, you open a portal for real transformation. Illness may even become a blessing. When you allow your illness to wake you up, you make your body ripe for miracles, revving your self-repair mechanisms into high gear and optimizing your chances for real, lasting cure.
Even if you’ve given up hope, I want you to know it’s possible to get your mojo back,. When you do, you’ll revel in that sense of presence and joyfulness that reminds you how vibrantly alive you are. You’ll feel “in the flow,” living a life of meaning and purpose from your deepest essence.
You’ll enjoy that combination of creative, spiritual, interpersonal, sexual, professional, financial, mental, and physical health that makes life worth living.
You may even find yourself ditching the pills and living life symptom-free.
Imagine if you felt:
- Full of energy and vitality
- Free of pain and suffering
- Empowered to do whatever if is you’ve always wanted to do, if only you hadn’t been limited by your body
- Energized to pursue a passion
- Ready to throw yourself wholeheartedly into your relationships
- Radiant and proud of the skin you’re living in
- Sexy, sleek, and SO healthy you’re at the top of your game
With all the energy you’ll feel when you finally heal yourself, just think of all you’ll be free to do and be!
You can finally…
write that book
get that degree
launch that business
have your art show
meet the love of your life
have mind-blowing sex
go on a spiritual pilgrimage
make your first million
build the house of your dreams
travel the world
(Or any one of a thousand other beautiful, adventurous, stimulating, energizing and incredible experiences that will enrich your life!)
I can see it now… and it’s all within your reach.
Are you on board?
If you’re ready to start the process of making your journey through illness a spiritual practice while reclaiming your vitality and healing yourself, I invite you to participate in my teleclass series: The 40 Day Whole Health Challenge.
In this 40 day self-exploration program, you’ll learn:
- The one thing without which your health challenges will NEVER get better
- Two tools for overcoming limiting beliefs that harm not only your health, but your relationships, your professional success, and your happiness
- The 8 tips you’ll need to know to make sure your doctor helps heal you, not hex you
- One foolproof exercise for tapping into the voice of your inner doctor so you’ll always know how to make the right decisions about your health
- The key process for uncovering the root cause of what might be predisposing you to your health challenges
- A technique specifically designed to help you write The Prescription for yourself so you can heal yourself
- The one step you MUST embrace in order to find inner peace, regardless of your health outcome
Plus, you’ll learn:
- An easy, relaxing activity that takes only one hour per week and can help you live up to fourteen years longer
- One simple thing that can benefit your health more than eliminating cigarettes
- A factor you may consider unrelated to the health of the body which can add more than seven years to your life
- A gloriously fun activity which can dramatically reduce the number of doctor’s visits you’ll need in your lifetime
- A specific shift in your mental attitude which can increase your life expectancy by ten years
- One easy work habit that can dramatically reduce your risk of dying young
- A pleasurable activity you probably never linked to a healthy life that can dramatically reduce your risk of heart disease, stroke, and breast cancer
- One key factor in your relationship with your doctor that may mean the difference between life and death
- And there’s so much more…
“Lissa is a visionary who started a phenomenon”
Dr. Rankin represents the best of the new generation of young women who are honoring the feminine, embracing our female bodies, and doing so with humor, pleasure, honesty, and a sense of fun. Of course Dr. Lissa Rankin is not your ordinary gynecologist even by today’s standards. She is also an artist and a visionary who started a phenomenon called Owning Pink—a community of women dedicated to celebrating all things feminine, successful, sexy, and pleasurable. She’s a woman’s health visionary– and it takes one to know one! And she does so with a unique brand of cheeky, girlfriend, hip warmth that tickles me pink.
-Christiane Northrup, MD, author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom
“Not until working with Lissa did I discover that I was working hard to stay in my own way”
Since my first day working as a lawyer, I have wanted to do something else. While I loved the intellectual challenge of law school, law firm life was not for me. I felt stifled. But I also felt trapped financially. It wasn’t until 20 years and 4 employers later, that I discovered Lissa Rankin. I followed Lissa’s journey with awe, amazement and envy. But still, I could only imagine leaving the corporate rate race. Not until working with Lissa did I discover that I was working hard to stay in my own way. Yes, fear was masquerading as rationale planning. I was overworking myself trying to serve my employer and my dream. But I couldn’t see that. At least not until seeking Lissa’s counsel. Because of Lissa, I am now happily focusing my energy on building the life I want: making pots and building my wellness empire by helping people overcome their illnesses through integrative lifestyle changes.
- Laurie Erdman, founder of Chronic Wellness Coaching
“Lissa knows how to connect to her audiences in an authentic way”
For all those on a quest for health, self-love and inner peace, Lissa Rankin is your guide. Marrying her Western theology and holistic faith, she offers up powerful tools for life transformation. Lissa knows how to connect to her audiences in an authentic way. Whether it be through lectures, blogs, or books, Lissa has created a clear line of communication for those ready for physical, spiritual and personal growth.
-Gabrielle Bernstein, author of Spirit Junkie
What Does The 40 Day Whole Health Challenge Program Include?
When you participate in this program, you will have access to:
- Four 90 minute recorded teleclasses with me
- 1 Self-Healing Guided Meditation mp3 featuring me and singer-songwriter Karen Drucker
- Daily inspirational and educational emails throughout the 40 day program
Plus you’ll get these valuable bonuses!
- Self-healing music CD download from Karen Drucker
- The 12 Ways You Can Help Heal Health Care e-booklet written by Lissa Rankin, MD
- The 10 Secrets to Healing Yourself e-booklet written by Lissa Rankin, MD
- The Patient’s Healing Manifesto written by Ken Jaques, Community Manager of HealHealthCareNow.com
- MP3 Recording of the inspiring tele-jam between Lissa Rankin & Brené Brown on How Vulnerability Improves Your Health
When you complete this program, you will get:
- A mental shift that allows you to really trust that your body has the power to heal itself when you implement what you’ll learn in this program
- Empowering knowledge around exactly how to find the right doctor to guide your healing journey
- A clear diagnosis about what’s out of whack in your life and how it might have manifested as illness
- Direct access to your Inner Pilot Light, that authentic, healing inner spark that has the power to cure illness
- Inspiration to get off your butt so you can begin the pathway to complete and permanent healing
- A personalized, self-guided action plan guaranteed to help you heal, one baby step at a time
- Inner peace to alleviate fear and anxiety as you face your health challenges
You deserve this (and so much more) in your life… and I’m excited to help you release your symptoms so you can get on with the real business of crafting a life worthy of YOU.
But Come On Lissa, How Much Does It Cost?
Because I no longer see patients in a traditional clinical practice and am primarily focused on training other physicians to practice the way I once did in the Whole Health Medicine Institute, the only way patients can still work with me one-on-one is to pay over $10,000 to fly out and participate in one of the full day healing sessions I only rarely offer.
But most patients battling a health challenge can’t afford to invest that amount of money, and some who could afford it find that their health issues make it difficult to travel to San Francisco to work with me individually.
So I’m offering the 40 Day Whole Health Challenge as a program you can participate in from the comfort of your own home. And I decided to price it affordably at only $297.
However, because I also realize that for some patients, even $297 is out of reach, since they may be on disability, unable to keep up with a job, and overrun with medical bills. Because I consider what I’m teaching in this program to be a right, rather than a privilege, I want every patient to have access to this information, regardless of income or socioeconomic status.
That’s why I’ve lowered the price of this investment – just $147. I’ve made the decision to prioritize wide access of this program over financial gain to myself, so I’m offering it as a public service, and pricing it so that it costs just enough to cover the bare bones overhead of running this program.
That’s way less than you’d pay for a cup of tea or coffee each day!
Make The Commitment To Begin Healing Yourself & Register for the 40 Day Whole Health Challenge Today!
If you have registration questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our 40 Day Whole Health Challenge team will return your email.
I know this will make a difference… that’s why I’m guaranteeing it!
Here’s the scoop… I designed this course from my heart to yours. I know that if you show up fully and participate that you will have a clearer picture of the underlying cause of your illness, a support system where you can heal & connect with others and a definite course of action for what you can do next to finally get the relief you’ve been searching for. On the off chance that by the 2nd week of the course, you’re NOT feeling the support and clarity AND you’ve been doing your part by attending or downloading each call, simply email my support team at email@example.com and we’ll issue you a refund. As you can see, you have nothing to lose and a future of vibrant health to gain!
How much longer are you willing to go on like this, suffering endlessly (and needlessly), allowing health challenges to mute your vitality? I promise that this program can be the kick in the pants that changes your life. I hope you’ll decide to take me up on this offer and say “Yes!” to a healthier, more vibrant future.
I can’t wait to bear witness to your blossoming.
I know you can do this. You deserve it. And the world needs your healthiest self in it, doing what you’re here on this earth to do.
With love and faith in your capacity to heal,
Lissa Rankin, MD
P.S. In just 40 days, you could be on a clear path to better health and well-being by uncovering the hidden causes of your symptoms.
If you have registration questions, please email us your name and our 40 Day Whole Health Challenge team will get you all set up. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: The 40 Day Whole Health Challenge program does not provide medical diagnosis, treatment, or prescription of any kind. All information provided on this website or in connection with any communications supported by the 40 Day Whole Health Challenge, including without limitation, real-time video or email communications is intended to be for general informational purposes only, and is in no way intended to create a physician – patient relationship as defined by state and federal law. The 40 Day Whole Health Challenge is not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. Reliance on any information provided by the 40 Day Whole Health Challenge program and Lissa Rankin is solely at your own risk. Always consult your physician regarding the applicability of any information on this site or in this program with respect to your symptoms or medical conditions.